Have a sneak peek at our Easter trip to Mildura, Mungo National Park, NSW Outback, Red Cliffs, and some other places.
There will be a story soon about:
- How I drove through a Sand Storm
- How we got lost in the NSW Outback!
(NSW Outback is very similar to SA Outback which we traveled across to Coober Pedy)
- What people we met
- What or who the Big Lizzie is
(By the way! I just realized, it’s the first BIG Thing we visited ourselves! :-)) )
- A new video from our awesome Melbourne Tullamarine Airport Aircraft Viewing Area
- and much more (a story, information, and lessons learned!)…
To get updates as soon as they arrive, subscribe to email updates or click Like Go For Fun on Facebook.
Sneak Peek at Some Mildura and Mungo National Park Photos
Travel Photo Slideshow
Where have You been this Easter?