It was a big, long year.
A year of options, decisions, and discoveries. Time of looking at the horizons and re-evaluating things. New knowledge, new understanding.
For me it appeared to be the year of the greatest loss and the year of moments of finally finding myself.
It always sounded a bit theatrical to me when I was reading things like “think about that’s done, think what’s next”. Even I agreed with that, it sounded too theatrical for some reason.
This end of the year it changed.
May be after the great dose of stress it happens automatically – your brain demands some rest, re-thinking, refreshing, re-evaluating, and setting new things that can keep you on track with your own life.
What I can suggest is, when you have time (not necessarily at the end of the year! :) ), at any moment when you have time – just sit, lay back, and listen to yourself. Let thoughts come to you.
To achieve something sometimes we don’t need to do anything special, it can happen just like that.
If we do nothing, to finally get what we want can take time and will require a great chance to meet up with you.
If you want to achieve something for sure, think about it, feel it, live it!
Imagine you doing and getting that. And it will come. You will do it. And it will magically happen.
Thoughts from the current and for the next year?
- Know what’s possible. Weight options and choices. Listen to yourself. Make decisions that are right for that moment.
- Keep in mind that what you do can never ever be undone.
- Do the right thing, select the most right choice. It will define your further life even you might not think so.
- Keep things simple.
- Find things that make you smile and experience them.
- Love someone, any living being.
- Help or cheer up somebody you don’t know, and ask nothing for that.
- Be brave.
- Be brave for a difficult decision. Ensure that it’s the right and the best possible one. Try hard to find that out.
- Keep moving.
- Know that life does not stop, even if it feels it should. Take your time. Start all over again.
- Enjoy yourself.
- And… Follow your Dream!
To all of you, known and yet unknown guys and gals, I wish a Merry and Peaceful Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
Be safe, mindful, and have a great joyful time!
Drive safely, and enjoy your holidays wherever you are heading to!
C ya next year,
if life permits! :-D (I’m kidding :) ) Have a great time!!
Natalie @ Go For Fun
Do you have any wishes for others? Any thoughts you can share?
Please post, it is very valuable! Thank you :)